THE CORPORATE LIBRARY

Related Party Transactions and Outside Related Director Information

Pericom Semiconductor Corporation (PSEM)

10/25/2005 Proxy Information

Mr. Hui and Dr. Hui are brothers.

In the fiscal year ended 1994, the Company, Alex Chi-Ming Hui, Chief Executive Officer, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company, and Chi-Hung (John) Hui, Vice President, Technology and a director of the Company, and Dato' Kia Hong Tay and members of his immediate family, most of whom are principal shareholders of the Company, formed Pericom Technology, Inc., a British Virgin Islands corporation ("PTI") with principal offices in Shanghai, People's Republic of China. Initially, 18.4% of the outstanding voting stock of PTI was held by the Company and substantially all of the remaining 81.6% of the outstanding PTI voting stock was held by the foregoing directors, officers and principal shareholders of the Company. Alex Chi-Ming Hui and Chi-Hung (John) Hui are also directors of PTI, and Alex Chi-Ming Hui is the President and Chief Executive Officer of PTI. In fiscal 2001 an additional financing round of Series "C" Preferred Stock was completed and the Company now holds 45% of the outstanding voting stock of PTI and substantially all of the remaining 55% of such stock is held by the foregoing directors, officers and principal shareholders of the Company or their immediate family members. Pericom Semiconductor Corporation and PTI are parties to an agreement, dated as of March 17, 1995, which provides for cost reimbursement between the Company and PTI for any facility sharing or personnel time and certain procedures for funding research and development and joint development projects. During the year ended July 2, 2005, the Company (1) sold no services to PTI, and (2) purchased $383,000 in test and other manufacturing services from PTI. At July 2, 2005, $57,000 was owed to the Company by PTI for reimbursement of certain administrative expenses incurred by the Company on behalf of PTI and for advances made to PTI by the Company. See Note 6 of Notes to Financial Statements contained in the Company's 2005 Annual Report to Shareholders.

In the fiscal year ended 1995, the Company and PTI entered into an international distributor agreement, pursuant to which PTI was appointed a non-exclusive distributor for certain Pericom products in the People's Republic of China. In September 2003, the Company and PTI entered into a sales agreement in which Pericom agreed to purchase and resell certain PTI products.

In May 2003, the Company formed Pericom Taiwan, Ltd, a Taiwan Corporation ("PTL"), with principal offices in Taipei, Taiwan. Pericom Semiconductor Corporation owns 90.1% of the outstanding voting stock., the other 9.9% outstanding shares are owned by the employees of PTL of which Michael Chen, the Vice President, ASIC Engineering and General Manager, Pericom Taiwan, LTD owns less than 1% of the shares outstanding. Alex Chi-Ming Hui and Chi-Hung (John) Hui are also directors of PTL, and Alex Chi-Ming Hui is the President and Chief Executive Officer of PTL. Pericom Semiconductor Corporation and PTL are parties to an agreement, which provides for cost reimbursement between the Company and PTL for any facility sharing or personnel time and certain procedures for funding research and development and joint development projects. During the year ended July 2, 2005, the Company (1) sold no services to PTL, and (2) purchased approximately $441,000 in administrative and other engineering services from PTL. At July 2, 2005, approximately $26,000 was owed to PTL by the Company for reimbursement of certain administrative expenses incurred by PTL on behalf of the Company.

The Company believes that all of the transactions set forth above were made on terms no less favorable to the Company than could have been obtained from unaffiliated third parties. All future transactions between the Company and its officers, directors, principal shareholders and their affiliates, including transactions with PTI, will continue to be comparable to terms offered by unaffiliated third parties.

10/22/2004 Proxy Information

Mr. Hui and Dr. Hui are brothers, and Mr. Tay and Mr. Young are brothers-in-law.

In April 1994, the Company, Alex Chi-Ming Hui, Chief Executive Officer, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company, and Chi-Hung (John) Hui, Vice President, Technology and a director of the Company, and Dato' Kia Hong Tay and members of his immediate family, most of whom are principal shareholders of the Company, formed Pericom Technology, Inc., a British Virgin Islands corporation ("PTI") with principal offices in Shanghai, People's Republic of China. Initially, 18.4% of the outstanding voting stock of PTI was held by the Company and substantially all of the remaining 81.6% of the outstanding PTI voting stock was held by the foregoing directors, officers and principal shareholders of the Company. Alex Chi-Ming Hui and Chi-Hung (John) Hui are also directors of PTI, and Alex Chi-Ming Hui is the President and Chief Executive Officer of PTI. In fiscal 2001 an additional financing round of Series "C" Preferred Stock was completed and the Company now holds 44% of the outstanding voting stock of PTI and substantially all of the remaining 56% of such stock was held by the foregoing directors, officer and principal shareholders of the Company or their immediate family members. Pericom and PTI are parties to an agreement, dated as of March 17, 1995, which provides for cost reimbursement between the Company and PTI for any facility sharing or personnel time and certain procedures for funding research and development and joint development projects. During the year ended June 26, 2004, the Company (1) sold no services to PTI, and (2) purchased $763,000 in test and other manufacturing services from PTI. At June 26, 2004, $354,000 was owed to the Company by PTI for reimbursement of certain administrative expenses incurred by the Company on behalf of PTI and for advances made to PTI by the Company. See Note 6 of Notes to Financial Statements contained in the Company's 2003 Annual Report to Shareholders.

In September 1995, the Company and PTI entered into an international distributor agreement, pursuant to which PTI was appointed a non-exclusive distributor for certain Pericom products in the People's Republic of China. In September 2003, the Company and PTI entered into a sales agreement in which Pericom agreed to purchase and resell certain PTI products.

The Company believes that all of the transactions set forth above were made on terms no less favorable to the Company than could have been obtained from unaffiliated third parties. All future transactions between the Company and its officers, directors, principal shareholders and their affiliates, including transactions with PTI, will continue to be comparable to terms offered by unaffiliated third parties.

10/24/2003 Proxy Information

Mr. Hui and Dr. Hui are brothers, and Mr. Tay and Mr. Young are brothers-in-law.

In April 1994, the Company, Alex Chi-Ming Hui, Chief Executive Officer, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company, and Chi-Hung (John) Hui, Vice President, Technology and a director of the Company, and Dato' Kia Hong Tay and members of his immediate family, most of whom are principal shareholders of the Company, formed Pericom Technology, Inc., a British Virgin Islands corporation ("PTI") with principal offices in Shanghai, People's Republic of China. Initially, 18.4% of the outstanding voting stock of PTI was held by the Company and substantially all of the remaining 81.6% of the outstanding PTI voting stock was held by the foregoing directors, officers and principal shareholders of the Company. Alex Chi-Ming Hui and Chi-Hung (John) Hui are also directors of PTI, and Alex Chi-Ming Hui is the President and Chief Executive Officer of PTI. In fiscal 2001 an additional financing round of Series "C" Preferred Stock was completed and the Company now holds 44% of the outstanding voting stock of PTI. Pericom and PTI are parties to an agreement, dated as of March 17, 1995, which provides for cost reimbursement between the Company and PTI for any facility sharing or personnel time and certain procedures for funding research and development and joint development projects. During the year ended June 28, 2003, the Company (1) sold $142,000 in services to PTI, and (2) purchased $557,000 in test and other manufacturing services from PTI. At June 28, 2003, $152,000 was owed to the Company by PTI for reimbursement of certain administrative expenses incurred by the Company on behalf of PTI and for advances made to PTI by the Company. See Note [4] of Notes to Financial Statements contained in the Company's 2003 Annual Report to Shareholders.

In September 1995, the Company and PTI entered into an international distributor agreement, pursuant to which PTI was appointed a non-exclusive distributor for certain Pericom products in the People's Republic of China. In September 2003, the Company and PTI entered into a sales agreement in which Pericom agreed to purchase and resell certain PTI products.