THE CORPORATE LIBRARY

Related Party Transactions and Outside Related Director Information

Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS)

4/17/2006 Proxy Information

Alan B. Miller, our Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is a member of the Board of Directors of Broadlane, Inc. In addition, we and certain members of our executive management own approximately 6% of the outstanding shares of Broadlane, Inc. as of December 31, 2005. Broadlane, Inc. provides contracting and other supply chain services to us and various other healthcare organizations.

Anthony Pantaleoni is Of Counsel to Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P., the law firm we use as our principal outside counsel. This law firm also provides personal legal services to our Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Pantaleoni is also the trustee of certain trusts for the benefit of the Chief Executive Officer and his family.

In 2005, we invested $3.3 million for a 25% ownership interest in an information technology company that provides laboratory information system and order management technology to many of our acute care hospitals. During 2004, we also committed to pay this company a license fee totaling $25.3 million over a five-year period, of which $8.6 million has been paid as of December 31, 2005.

In 2005, we paid Marc D. Miller, nominee to the Board of Directors, Vice President of the Company and the son of Alan B. Miller, our Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board, a salary of $320,846 and an automobile allowance of $7,800. In addition, in March of 2006, the Compensation Committee authorized a discretionary payment of $35,000 to Mr. Miller in recognition of his efforts in directing the Company’s acute care division during the period that the Company’s Senior Vice President-Acute Care Operations position was vacant. Also during 2005, Mr. Miller realized $85,100 of value from the exercise of options to purchase 4,750 shares of our Class B Common Stock and realized $9,527 from the vesting of restricted stock. In March 2005, Mr. Miller received an option to purchase 20,000 shares of our Class B Common Stock at an exercise price of $48.85 per share. These options are scheduled to vest ratably on the first, second, third and fourth anniversary dates from the date of grant and expire on the fifth anniversary date. Mr. Miller was assigned a 2006 target incentive bonus under the hospital incentive plan of 30% to 100% of his base salary for 2006. 25% of Mr. Miller’s incentive bonus for 2006 will be determined using acute care hospitals’ divisional performance criteria based on the achievement of specified pre-tax income targets and the remaining 75% percent will be determined using regional acute care hospitals’ performance criteria based on achievement of specified pre-tax income targets.

4/25/2005 Proxy Information

Anthony Pantaleoni is Of Counsel to Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P., the law firm used by the Company as its principal outside counsel. This law firm also provides personal legal services to the Company’s Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Pantaleoni is also the trustee of certain trusts for the benefit of the Chief Executive Officer and his family.

In 2004, the Company paid Marc D. Miller, Regional Vice President and the son of Alan B. Miller, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board, a salary of $252,509 and a $45,344 bonus, based on the 2003 operating performance of his region’s facilities, and an automobile allowance of $7,800. On March 16, 2005, the Compensation Committee approved a grant of a five-year option to purchase 20,000 shares of the Company’s Class B Common Stock, subject to certain vesting terms, to the Company’s Regional Vice Presidents, including Mr. Miller. Mr. Miller was assigned a target incentive bonus under the Executive Incentive Plan of 30% of his base salary for 2005. 25% of Mr. Miller’s incentive bonus will be determined using acute care hospitals’ divisional performance criteria based on the achievement of specified pre-tax income targets and the remaining 75% percent will be determined using regional acute care hospitals’ performance criteria based on achievement of specified pre-tax income targets.

Prior to the third quarter of 2002, the Company loaned employees funds (“Loan Program”) to pay the income tax liabilities incurred upon the exercise of their stock options. Advances pursuant to the Loan Program were secured by full recourse promissory notes that were forgiven after three years, if the borrower remained employed by the Company. If the forgiveness criteria were not met, the employee was required to repay the loan at the time of separation. During the third quarter of 2002, this Loan Program was terminated. Loans under this program were outstanding to the following individuals in the amounts indicated as of January 1, 2005: $0 to Alan B. Miller, $0 to O. Edwin French, $51,000 to Steve G. Filton, $151,000 to Debra K. Osteen and $200,000 to Richard C. Wright. Loans under this program were outstanding to the following individuals in the amounts indicated as of January 1, 2004: $180,000 to Alan B. Miller, $0 to O. Edwin French, $441,000 to Steve G. Filton, $221,000 to Debra K. Osteen and $458,000 to Richard C. Wright.

4/14/2004 Proxy information

Anthony Pantaleoni is Of Counsel to Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P., the law firm used by the Company as its principal outside counsel. This law firm also provides personal legal services to the Company’s Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Pantaleoni is also the trustee of certain trusts for the benefit of the Chief Executive Officer and his family.

The Company engaged J2Studios to provide certain website services. Jason King, the co-owner of J2Studios, is the son-in-law of Alan B. Miller, the Company’s President, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Fees earned by J2Studios for such services in 2003 were $62,000 on terms comparable to those the Company would have paid to an unaffiliated third party for such services.

Prior to the third quarter of 2002, the Company loaned employees funds (“Loan Program”) to pay the income tax liabilities incurred upon the exercise of their stock options. Advances pursuant to the Loan Program were secured by full recourse promissory notes that were forgiven after three years, if the borrower remained employed by the Company. If the forgiveness criteria were not met, the employee was required to repay the loan at the time of separation. During the third quarter of 2002, this Loan Program was terminated. Loans under this program were outstanding to the following individuals in the amounts indicated as of January 1, 2004: $180,000 to Alan B. Miller, $0 to O. Edwin French, $221,000 to Debra K. Osteen, $441,000 to Steve G. Filton and $458,000 to Richard C. Wright. Loans under this program were outstanding to the following individuals in the amounts indicated as of January 1, 2003: $7.6 million to Alan B. Miller, $0 to O. Edwin French, $359,000 to Debra K. Osteen, $970,000 to Steve G. Filton, $735,000 to Richard C. Wright and $1.8 million to Kirk E. Gorman.

4/18/2003 Proxy Information

Anthony Pantaleoni is Of Counsel to Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P., the law firm used by the Company as its principal outside counsel. This law firm also provides personal legal services to the Company’s Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Pantaleoni is also the trustee of certain trusts for the benefit of the Chief Executive Officer and his family. Robert Hotz, was formerly Senior Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the investment banking firm used by the Company as one of the Initial Purchasers for the Convertible Debentures issued in 2000.

Prior to the third quarter of 2002, the Company loaned employees funds (“Loan Program”) to pay the income tax liabilities incurred upon the exercise of their stock options. Advances pursuant to the Loan Program were secured by full recourse promissory notes that were forgiven after three years, if the borrower remained employed by the Company. If the forgiveness criteria were not met, the employee was required to repay the loan at the time of separation. During the third quarter of 2002, this Loan Program was terminated. Loans under this program were outstanding to the following individuals in the amounts indicated as of January 1, 2003: $7.4 million to Alan B. Miller, $1.8 million to Kirk E. Gorman, $0 to O. Edwin French, $359,000 to Debra K. Osteen, $970,000 to Steve G. Filton and $ 735,000 to Richard C. Wright. The largest amount outstanding to each of the borrowers under this program since January 1, 2002 was $9.4 million to Alan B. Miller, $2.0 million to Kirk E. Gorman, $0 to O. Edwin French, $420,000 to Debra K. Osteen, $1.1 million to Steve G. Filton and $1.1 million to Richard C. Wright. Under the terms of these loans, no interest is accrued on any principal amounts outstanding. Mr. Gorman is obligated to repay $736,082 of his loans to the Company on or before April 30, 2003.