THE CORPORATE LIBRARY

Related Party Transactions and Outside Related Director Information

Dana Corporation (DCNAQ)

3/9/2006 8K Information

On March 6, 2006, Dana entered into an agreement with APServices LLC (APS) pursuant to which APS will provide the services of Kenneth A. Hiltz to act as Dana’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO), reporting to Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Michael J. Burns. Dana will compensate APS at the rate of $125,000 per month, plus out-of-pocket expenses, for Mr. Hiltz’ services. The agreement is subject to the approval of the Bankruptcy Court.

3/21/2005 Proxy Information

No related party transactions or special relationships reported for this company. Director relationships marked "Outside Related" at this firm will most often be former executives of the company. Additional information regarding these relationships will be added during our regular updates.

3/12/2004 Proxy Information

As of April 28, 2003, Dana director Fernando Senderos and other members of his family owned (beneficially or of record) 61.24% of the Series A common stock of DESC, S.A. de C.V. (DESC), 0.35% of the Series B common stock of DESC and 1.80% of the Series C common stock of DESC. DESC Automotriz S.A. de C.V. (DESC Automotriz, formerly Unik, S.A. de C.V.), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DESC and owns 51% of Spicer S.A. de C.V. (Spicer S.A.). Dana owns the remaining 49% of Spicer S.A. DESC Automotriz manages DESC’s auto parts business. Mr. Senderos is Chairman of the Board of DESC. Spicer S.A. manufactures automotive components primarily under licenses from Dana utilizing Dana’s trademarks and using technology developed by Dana. In addition, Spicer S.A. and its subsidiaries buy products from and sell products to Dana in the ordinary course of business. In 2003, total sales from Spicer S.A. to Dana were approximately US $100,467,970, while total purchases by Spicer S.A. from Dana were approximately US $19,844,600. All transactions between Dana and Spicer S.A. were done on an arm’s length basis.

3/5/2003 Proxy Information

As of April 25, 2002, Dana director Fernando Senderos and other members of his family owned (beneficially or of record) 59.53% of the Series A common stock of DESC, S.A. de C.V. (“DESC”), 39.70% of the Series B common stock of DESC and 27.44% of the Series C common stock of DESC. DESC Automotriz S.A. de C.V. (“DESC Automotriz” formerly Unik, S.A. de C.V.), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DESC and owns 51% of Spicer S.A. de C.V. (“Spicer S.A.”). Dana owns the remaining 49% of Spicer S.A. DESC Automotriz manages DESC’s auto parts business. Fernando Senderos is Chairman of the Board of DESC. Spicer S.A. manufactures automotive components primarily under licenses from Dana utilizing Dana’s trademarks (Spicer®, Victor Reinz® and others) and also using technology developed by Dana. In addition, Spicer S.A. and its subsidiaries buy products from and sell products to Dana in the ordinary course of the operations of these businesses. In 2002, total sales from Spicer S.A. to Dana were approximately US$34.2 million, while total purchases by Spicer S.A. from Dana were approximately US$35.4 million. In 2002, Spicer S.A. also acquired approximately US$33.2 million worth of Dana’s production assets. All transactions between Dana and Spicer S.A. were done on an arm’s length basis.