2003 Finance Charter: MCK
Robert W. Matschullat, Chariman
Alton F. Irby III
Marie L. Knowles
James V. Napier
OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF McKESSON CORPORATION
AS ADOPTED BY THE BOARD
ON SEPTEMBER 27, 2000
The Finance Committee shall consist of from three to seven members of the Board, a majority of whom are not current or former officers or employees of the Corporation, and shall:
1. Review with management the long-range financial policies and objectives of the Corporation.
2. Provide advice and counsel to management on the financial aspects of significant acquisitions and divestitures, major capital commitments, proposed financings and other significant transactions of a financial nature.
3. Review and make recommendations concerning significant changes in the capital structure of the Corporation, including plans or programs for the repurchase or redemption of company securities.
4. Review and, when authorized by resolution of the Board of Directors, approve the principal terms and conditions (e.g. price, rate, maturity) of debt or equity securities that may, from time to time, be issued by the Corporation.
5. Review and approve the terms and conditions of acquisitions in the Corporation's core business areas within such financial parameters as may be established, from time to time, by resolution of the Board of Directors, and approve and authorize the consideration to be used in such transactions, including without limitation, the issuance of the Corporation's stock; and
6. Perform such other functions as the Board of Directors may from time to time prescribe.
The Finance Committee shall meet at the request of the Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation, and all issues addressed by the Committee shall be reported at the next meeting of the Board of Directors.