SOUTH JERSEY INDUSTRIES, INC.
COMMITTEE OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
primary function of the
The Committee shall meet as required.
IV. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
fulfill its responsibilities and duties, the
1. Formulates policies to be followed in planning and conducting the business and affairs of the Company and acts as directed by or on behalf of the Board of Directors during intervals between the meetings of the Board of Directors.
2. Reviews and makes recommendations to the Board regarding proposed amendments to the Certificate of Incorporation or Bylaws.
3. Considers and makes recommendations to the Board regarding dividends to be paid on Common Stock of the Company.
4. Reviews and makes recommendations regarding long-term financial planning and forecasting. Makes recommendations regarding the issuance, sale and redemption of debt and equity securities or leasing of facilities.
5. Monitors the capital structure of the Company and makes recommendations regarding increases in the number of authorized shares of various classes of stock.
6. Considers and makes recommendations regarding the issuance of securities through dividend reinvestment and other forms of stock issuance plans.
7. Reviews and makes recommendations to the Board regarding borrowings and other financial matters of subsidiary companies.
8. Reviews and investigates other matters as directed by the Board of Directors.